Some Chores Around the Adoptables Department
Posted by Tiff (#1) on 1 October 2012, 9:25 AM EDT in Site News
Anyways, I woke up this morning and decided to fix a few things that have bothered me about PokeDS. Adoptables, namely, were a bit underfeatured and rather glitchy. Specifically, I went through and made the following changes:
- The Berry Tree was previously glitched, so it didn't add berries each try but instead replaced your berry count. This has been fixed.
- Points (which were never fully implemented on the site anyways) were done away with and that link on the drop down menu now shows your berries.
- Evolution for adoptables didn't work previously. Your adoptables should now evolve when they reach the right level!
- You can now nickname your adoptables when they hatch. In addition, you can add descriptions to their profiles.
- You can now feed berries to your Pokemon to speed up their leveling.
And that's all for now. Enjoy the small tweaks to adoptables and seeya guys around. Next time, maybe I'll try looking into what I can do about fixing up that damage calculator and search bar.
Edit: To celebrate finally making berries useful, I decided to add a slot machine feature for you guys. Enjoy. :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.